Just released: Deliverr merchants can now connect Deliverr directly to their eBay accounts!
Take a look at the process for existing merchants below.
How the new eBay direct integration works
Deliverr can only sync listings and orders associated with fixed price listings. We cannot sync items for sale in an eBay auction.
Listings will only be imported if they have a SKU and they are active at the time of import.
For items with variations, we will import each variation as a product. Variations must have a unique SKU value.
How to connect to eBay for new Deliverr users
Here’s how to use Deliverr for eBay fulfillment.
1. Choose eBay when creating a new account
2. Click ‘Connect eBay’ to be redirected to eBay to allow access to Deliverr
3. You will be redirected to your eBay account to log in
4. eBay will prompt you to grant application access to Deliverr. Click ‘Agree’
4. Wait for eBay to redirect you back to the Deliverr Seller Portal
The sign-up process will continue by importing your listings!
Add multiple channels
Don’t forget, your Deliverr account is not tied to a single channel — you can always add another channel to easily and quickly fulfill your goods everywhere you sell online.
Check out our list of 15 integrations across different marketplaces and listing solutions, or suggest your preferred one today.
We look forward to fulfilling even more of your orders. Happy selling!