After getting feedback from our sellers, Deliverr is excited to announce lower fulfillment prices for multi-unit orders. This price decrease will apply to all Standard, 3-day, 2-day, and Amazon SFP multi-unit orders, and went into effect June 15.
Price decrease examples
Here are a few examples of where you’ll see the cost savings.
Small product: Phone case
The single-unit fulfillment price for a Standard order is $3.99.
For an order of four units:
- The old fulfillment price was $2.95 per unit.
- The new fulfillment price is $2.00 per unit, saving you $0.95 per unit.
Medium product: Tub of protein powder
The single-unit fulfillment price for a 2-day order is $8.31.
For an order of three tubs:
- The old fulfillment price was $6.87 per unit.
- The new fulfillment price is $5.82 per unit, saving you $1.05 per unit.
Large product: Espresso machine
The single-unit fulfillment price for an Amazon Prime order is $12.60.
For an order of two espresso machines:
- The old fulfillment price was $11.60 per unit.
- The new fulfillment price is $10.52 per unit, saving you $1.08 per unit.
Where to find your new multi-unit rates
There are two places you can see these new rates: the Cost Calculator and in your Deliverr dashboard.
The cost calculator is open to anyone. Just input your Amazon product URL or ASIN and adjust the units per order.
The cost preview section is available in your Deliverr dashboard. Just go to your item under the Inventory tab and adjust the units under the “Fulfillment Fee” section.
As always, we’d like to thank our sellers for helping us continually improve.
Take a look at our open roles here: deliverr.com/careers