- Own the look, feel, and user experience of our user-facing application
- Create and implement user flows, and user interface specifications in collaboration with product management and engineering teams
- Conduct usability tests to validate design ideas
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback
- Create and maintain a design system for our product(s)
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end UI and UX design
- Experience with a UX design process
- Rock star skills with design tools: Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience maintaining and enhancing design for web applications
- Created and maintained design systems
- Experience conducting user research and user interviews
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS, email)
- Technically fluent, comfortable working closely with engineering
- Experience with digital analytics platforms, such as FullStory, Mixpanel, etc.
- Bonus points for knowing CSS
(Note: this role can be remote or can work from our offices in San Francisco or Toronto)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!