Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We have offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere and everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
We’re a group of engineers, product authorities, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help us enable free 2-day shipping for any seller regardless of size. We have locations in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and we're growing rapidly.
What you'll do
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new language, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
You should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study OR equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in a related role
- Insatiable curiosity, passion and ownership to tackle difficult, real-world problems
- Someone who follows TDD or in general enjoys writing tests
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation: deployment, logging, and monitoring and documentation
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Must be based in North America
- React and Redux for UI
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!