We’re a group of engineers, product authorities, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help us enable free 2-day shipping for any seller regardless of size. We have locations in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and we're growing rapidly.
What you'll do
- Reinvent fulfillment by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving pragmatic software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new language, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
You should have:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study OR equivalent practical experience.
- Insatiable curiosity, passion and ownership to tackle difficult, real-world problems.
- Someone who follows TDD or in general enjoys writing tests.
- Experience shipping production code with full instrumentation: deployment, logging, and monitoring and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!