- Work closely with our engineering and growth teams to increase conversion rates.
- Improve customer experience from early engagement through on-boarding processes.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion and Ownership to take on hard, real-world problems.
- Background in Software Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience in growth/marketing optimization.
- Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
- 3+ years of experience as a growth-focused PM.
- Demonstrated UX skillset.
- SQL experience.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be based in North America.
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse technologies.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Java, Spring and MySQL RDS.
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
- We run on AWS.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!