Senior Product Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
- Work closely with our engineering and growth teams to increase conversion rates.
- Improve customer experience from early engagement through on-boarding processes.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion and Ownership to take on hard, real-world problems.
- Background in Software Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience in growth/marketing optimization.
- Analytical problem solver, driven by data.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager, preferably in a fast-growing startup.
- Demonstrated UX skillset.
- SQL experience.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and intellectual curiosity.
- A proactive team player who can work across domains to get projects accomplished.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be based in North America.
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse technologies.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Java, Spring and MySQL RDS.
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
- We run on AWS.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!