Customer Success & Engagement Manager
- Be responsible for monthly order volume driven across a critical section of our rapidly expanding merchant base (growing 10x YoY), leading crucial initiatives to drive engagement and retention.
- Identify high potential opportunities across the hundreds of merchants within your customer segment, leveraging multiple sources of data across our CRM and business intelligence tools.
- Actively engage via phone or email with high potential merchants, addressing any blockers to obtaining more order volume.
- Develop low-touch, highly automated processes to manage the broader customer segment, coordinating blog content, in-app notifications, partnerships, email drip campaigns and webinars to drive higher engagement.
- Consolidate and present feedback from merchants within your segment to share with our Product, Engineering, and Pricing teams to better improve our product.
- Build and maintain strong and trusting customer relationships.
- 4-7 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization at a high growth technology company.
- GM of your business attitude - take the lead in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches for increasing merchant business on Deliverr.
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Very comfortable with modern software products and have a solid technical aptitude to understand new products and platforms.
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
- Proficiency in SQL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!