Partnership Onboarding Associate (Warehouse Network)
What you’ll do
- Source potential partners that meet Deliverr's existing new partner criteria
- Travel to potential warehouses to determine if they’re a fit for the warehouse partner network
- Build relationships with potential warehouse partners (3PL’s) and negotiate contracts between partners and Deliverr
- Work across multiple departments to ensure a smooth integration to the Deliverr warehouse partner network
- Launch new warehouse by being onsite to track progress through first week.
- Upon completion of integration, facilitate the transition of warehouse partners to Operations Managers
- Identifying potential Warehouse Management Service providers
- Understand the pros and cons of multiple Warehouse Management Systems
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales, Procurement, Operations, role or high growth start up, with logistics background
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Proven ability to manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt in a rapidly growing startup environment
- Ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist.
Bonus points for
- Basic understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Strong fulfillment warehouse background (inventory control, process efficiencies, etc)
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!