Customer Support Manager
- Be an integral part of our daily operations team
- Help devise and determine how we can create processes to build a world class support team
- Field requests and support tickets from our sellers and warehouses
- Learn the ins and outs of our business so you can handle any questions
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve daily fulfillment and delivery issues, piecing together the end-to-end story to identify root causes and see cases through to resolution
- Review exceptions to identify trends and expose prime opportunities to improve our operations and increase customer satisfaction
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help us prioritize resolution of systemic problems, working with our Growth and Engineering teams
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Some experience in customer service or project management
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills + great attention to detail
- Personable and love speaking with others via phone, email, and chat
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Comfortable with Google Sheets
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!