Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
- Be directly responsible for developing new opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals.
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the team.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our product offering and seller experience
- Help us form new relationships with bigger website brands and marketplace sellers
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance
- Ability to independently build and manage a sales pipeline
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling 20-25/day and creating email drip campaigns
- Excellent qualification, proposing, and closing skills
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions
- A demonstrated knowledge and understanding of eCommerce
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in, or selling into online retail
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
- Technical knowledge of channel integration tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!