- Forecast spatiotemporal demand and shipping times as a pioneering member of the Deliverr Prediction team
- Inform and influence key Engineering/Growth/Ops decisions with insights from data
- Design, build, and maintain analytics to enable Engineering/Growth/Ops to track KPIs
- Design, build, and maintain large data collection engines
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or engineering
- Fluency in Python or similar language
- Proficiency with SQL
- Ability to visually express complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work, prioritize, and adapt in a rapid-growth startup
- Knowing the difference between sophisticated and effective
- Experience building experimentation platforms
- Experience working on growth initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!