Technical Program Manager
Amazon has trained consumers to expect products to be delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and cost-effective fulfillment.
To drive towards that mission, we are building a network of cross-docks designed to inject inventory into our network of fulfillment centers. As such, we’re looking for that someone to build and improve our cross-docking and inventory injection processes. You’ll also implement our cross-docking software and partner with Product Management to iterate on it.
Allowing sellers to send ship into Deliverr’s network cheaply, quickly, and without error is paramount to our business’ continued growth. If you join our growing team, you’ll have a blue ocean of opportunity, ownership, and be challenged by difficult problems that demand creativity.
What you'll do:
- Design/drive technical and operational improvements in cross-docking operations
- Design/drive technical and operational improvements in injection process to FCs
- Partner with Product Management to iterate on cross-docking software
- Partner with Operations to investigate operational errors, identify improvements, and escalate them to Product Management.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience working in cross-docking operations
- 1+ years of experience working in e-commerce fulfillment operations
- 1+ years of experience in transportation
- You have exceptional operational skills. You love building and improving processes.
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth, startup environment
- Must be based in North America
Bonus points for:
- Strong technical aptitude. You easily grok engineering concepts and love talking about them.
- SQL knowledge.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!