Business Operations and Strategy Associate
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere and everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
As a Business Operations & Strategy Associate, you will act as an internal consultant with the ability to execute and affect changes. Reporting to CEO, you will be working on important cross-functional projects such as researching a new market, a new product, productivity improvements or entering a new geographic area. You will have a strong bias for action, an ability to bring multiple internal groups together and drive results.
What you'll do:
- Research potential impact of new initiatives through quantitative research
- Define Minimal Viable Product (Experience) for a new initiative, define key success metrics, project plans and resource requirements for success
- Drive the definition and launch of key initiatives by working closely with Operations, Growth, Engineering, Data Science and Finance teams
- Be the sole owner of 1 or more key initiative programs
- Operationalize initiatives after they are successful or move into company operations to lead one of the initiatives
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience including: (1) 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting, or investing and (2) 1+ years in a high growth tech startup
- Proficiency with SQL
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Highly analytical, deep experience with reporting tools and ability to pull reports, analyze and get insights
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
- Computer science or engineering undergraduate
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!