Data Analyst (Finance)
If you get excited about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere in the world within two days, we're looking for you.
What You'll Do:
- Build Critical Data Infrastructure: Design, build, and maintain databases, reports, and analyses for business operations and financial reporting for internal and external parties
- Solve Problems: Use data to identify problems, understand causes, and recommend resolutions; execute ad-hoc requests for data insights
- Think Strategically: Work with company leadership to develop financial and operating goals and forecasts, plus the right operating cadence to make it all happen
- Learn the Business: Be an integral part of both the Data Science and Finance teams and help a fast growing startup scale and mature its finance processes
- Make an Impact: Partner with Finance, Data, Eng, Ops, and Growth on key initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- Academic background in mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, or engineering; familiarity with finance and accounting concepts highly critical
- Fluency in Python, SQL, and / or other similar languages required
- Ability to express complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work, prioritize, and adapt in a rapid-growth startup
- Know the difference between sophisticated and effective
- 3+ years of relevant, finance related experiencew
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!