Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
- Hire and coach Account Executives
- Continuously optimize the team's sales process to maximize success in a given month and quarter
- Motivate, inspire and hold team members accountable to metrics set by leadership
- Partner with Account Executives to help prospect, outreach and close accounts of all sizes
- Work cross functionally with leads in other departments to maximize the effectiveness of Deliverr’s product offerings
- 3+ years of sales management experience in a relevant sales role
- Great organization and ability to manage multiple tasks and people
- Lead by example and own all results of the team with a first one in, last one out mentality
- Put the customer first in all situations regardless of the sale
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of eCommerce multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart and fulfillment
- Strong technical knowledge of channel integration tools
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in or selling into online retail
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!