Carrier Operations Coordinator
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable fulfillment.
We’re a group of operation gurus, engineers, product experts, customer champions and designers, looking for intelligent, driven and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We have offices in San Francisco, Chicago and Toronto and are backed by Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within 1 day, we’re looking for you.
What you will do
- Responsible for coordinating middle-mile P&D within various metros throughout Deliverr’s service area
- Source new Carrier Partners in all categories (small parcel, local cartage, and OTR)
- Negotiate short-term and long-term rates with Carrier Partners
- Plan daily equipment requirements based on forecasted volumes at each Deliverr fulfillment center
- Review and analyze data points with Carrier Partners to monitor performance on a recurring basis
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years of experience in carrier sales with a general understanding of operational metrics
- Self-starter mentality who requires minimal supervision to get the job done
- Extreme attention to detail, process oriented mindset, bias for action and an ability to make quick decisions even with limited information
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability think “outside the box”
- Proven history of developing carrier relationships resulting in consistent month-over-month growth
- Ability to contribute to strategic decisions on future expansions in new Deliverr markets
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!