Head of Support
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products anywhere and everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What you'll do
- Meet or Exceed monthly CSAT, First Response and Full Resolution SLA goals for a fast-growing business.
- Be a passionate voice for our customers, both merchants and warehouses, by understanding their context and our product in detail, measuring trends and costs, and ensuring fixes for top issues are being prioritized accordingly across the business. Comfortable taking escalations from merchants themselves.
- Drive engagement and collaboration between our Support teams, Engineering and Product teams in San Francisco, so bugs are fixed quickly and potential feature requests are quickly reported to continuously improve productivity and reduce tickets.
- Define the “voice of Deliverr;” how we talk to merchants, our tone, the language we use and make sure we use it consistently across the company.
- Implement & execute the right support software and integration between Deliverr & Support systems so support staff is productive and works with real time information.
- Model, plan, and forecast the Support organization to determine hiring needs to match our rapid scaling goals; be responsible for meeting the hiring needs. Design & build career paths in support organization and manage a growing team.
- Oversee the Support onboarding program to ensure all new hires are efficiently trained on our core values, product, operational processes and how to communicate and work with customers using our voice
What we’re looking for
- A leader who is passionate and obsessive about every detail of the customer experience.
- Extreme attention to detail and metrics driven. Loves solving tickets themselves.
- 10+ years of Customer Support experience, preferably with SMBs. 5+ years experience leading teams and managing managers.
- Experience demonstrating and promoting strong customer advocacy in a rapidly scaling business (e.g., startup).
- Experience hiring and building a team of 100+ employees.
- In-depth experience driving QA processes and productivity KPIs for frontline staff.
- Exceptional communication skills and strong ability to get quick buy-in across an organization (e.g., product, sales, success, executive, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of support tools (chat, ticketing, CRM); proven strategies to leverage and optimize workflows through Zendesk (a plus)
- Ability to deliver an amazing amount of impactful work with standards most would consider unreasonably high.
- Strong points for previous Product and Engineering experience.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!