Warehouse Partner Manager (Remote - Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles or NYC/NJ/Eastern PA)
- Be an integral part of our Operations team at Deliverr acting as a primary manager to a subset of our warehouse partners
- Own performance reporting for warehouse partners, including on-time receiving and shipping, inventory accuracy, and packing quality
- Consistently hold warehouse partners to strict SLA expectations, providing clear and concise verbal and written reports of performance, and action plans when needed
- Coordinate all warehouse partner management tasks and communication between warehouse partners and Deliverr teams
- Facilitate troubleshooting with relevant parties for warehouse partner related problems
- Serve as an escalation point for warehouse partners to mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Measure and respond to gaps in inventory accuracy, facilitating strategic initiatives to identify root causes and resolve them
- Review error rates by warehouse to identify trends and expose opportunities to improve operations both internally and externally
- As needed, negotiate fulfillment partner contracts to ensure alignment and balanced incentives
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help prioritize resolution of systemic problems, working closely with our Growth and Engineering teams
- 3-5 years of professional experience in vendor and/or partner management
- Ability to travel onsite to meet with warehouse partners within your region approximately 50% of the time
- Demonstrated collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and quality
- Precise communication around external partner decisions, issues, risks and new processes
- Keen ability to distinguish internal versus external problem causes to properly focus the correct resources to resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Ability to adapt in a rapid growth, startup environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail + appreciation for the complexity associated with the consistent achievement of operational tasks
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally
- Strong computer literacy skills, including usage of Google Sheets/Excel
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Experience in warehousing, fulfillment or transportation/logistics management
- Experience working with SQL, creating and running reports
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!