Program Manager (Chicago or SF)
What you'll do
- Be an integral part of our Operations team at Deliverr
- Be the end to end owner of 1 or more key initiative programs that support Deliverr’s strategic direction with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Develop and define program scope, short and long term goals, KPIs, and outline/drive the project plan for achieving those goals on time
- Lead execution on all relevant steps to develop and turn the program’s vision into reality including, where necessary:
- sourcing external partners
- negotiating contracts
- conducting pilot tests
- developing training materials
- hiring and managing a team
- creating budgets
- modeling projections
- measuring, analyzing and reporting on all KPIs to stakeholder team
- owning any and all communication related to the program, internally and externally
- Work closely with all Deliverr teams, including Growth, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Influence, define and help prioritize resolution of systemic problems, contributing directly to roadmaps for our Engineering and Growth teams
What we’re looking for
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Operations, Engineering or Supply Chain in either a project, program or product management role
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and/or quality
- Razor sharp analytical skills and attention to detail with extensive experience working in spreadsheets and pooling through data to identify trends and draw strategic conclusions
- Keen ability to distinguish internal versus external problem sources to properly focus the correct resources to resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup environment and work independently or in teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally
- Strong computer literacy skills, including usage of Google Sheets/Excel including pivot tables, macros, data links, etc.
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Ability to travel for your programs or to work with our warehouse partners up to 25%
Bonus points for:
- Experience in warehousing, fulfillment or transportation/logistics management
- Experience working with SQL, creating and running reports
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!