Manager, Sales and Operations Planning (Chicago or SF)
What you'll do
- Design, develop, and be the end-to-end owner of the S&OP process that supports Deliverr’s strategic direction including all aspects of volume and capacity forecasting and execution, inventory management, 3P fulfillment, and warehouse scheduling
- Work closely with all Deliverr teams, including Operations, Growth, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance
- Build strategic plans to fulfill customer demand in the most cost-efficient way
- Work with Operational stakeholders to drive execution on the plans and deep dive forecasting performance to improve output robustness
- Develop, lead, automate, and scale the S&OP planning function
- Lead daily, weekly, and monthly S&OP cycles with operational stakeholders
- Drive standardization of tools and processes to build scalable execution plans with the operations team
- Leverage your BI experience to lead the design of interactive S&OP dashboards and scorecards to enable efficient reporting
- Hire and develop future S&OP team members
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills to integrate data into operational planning
- Proven experience with supply chain management and transportation concepts (e.g., forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, inventory management, S&OP)
- Proficiency with SQL, ETL, Excel, and data-driven decision making skills
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance
- Razor-sharp analytical skills and attention to detail with extensive experience in data manipulation, experience with analyzing big data sets and spreadsheets to identify trends and draw strategic conclusions
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt in a rapidly growing startup environment
- Ability to work independently in a high pressure environment with all levels of leadership and exercise sound judgment where clear guidelines may not exist.
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
Bonus points for:
- Experience with leading S&OP in e-commerce, warehousing, fulfillment, and/or transportation/logistics management
- Preferred masters in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Economics, or related field
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!