Mid Market Account Executive (Remote)
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
- Be directly responsible for developing new opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the team
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our product offering and seller experience
- Help us form new relationships with bigger website brands and marketplace sellers
- 6 years of minimum software sales experience, 2 years minimum in e-commerce sales
- Ability to independently build and manage a sales pipeline
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling 20-25/day
- Experience with and passion for email marketing drip campaigns
- Excellent qualification, proposing, and closing skills
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions
- Expert knowledge and understanding of eCommerce
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
- Technical knowledge of channel integration tools
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!