Enterprise Account Executive
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
What you'll do:
- Be directly responsible for developing new enterprise opportunities (focusing on online brands generating over $75M in revenue annually on their website).
- Manage a pipeline of a few hundred accounts, building strong relationships with the key decision makers at each of these brands.
- Generate detailed cost analysis pricing to show how the value of fast delivery speeds impacts the brand’s key business objectives.
- Work with each Enterprise prospect to identify the integrations necessary to leverage Deliverr seamlessly within their existing business flows.
- Negotiate contracts with Enterprise prospects to obtain volume commitments.
- Ensure all aspects of client onboarding are covered (inventory prep, integration, packaging, order exception handling etc) for a smooth transition to the Enterprise account management team.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Legal and Engineering to improve our product offering and do whatever is necessary to acquire large scale clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance (8+ Years).
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise sales managing fewer deals with longer sales cycles.
- Ability to independently build and manage an enterprise sales pipeline (No BDR’s!).
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling, Linkedin Navigator, marketing drip campaigns and more.
- Excellent qualification and analytical skills to help isolate pain points and find areas of opportunity where fast/free delivery makes sense.
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!