Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
- Be directly responsible for developing new enterprise opportunities
- Manage an Enterprise sales pipeline, develop cost analysis pricing to show value of fast delivery speeds, configure integrations between Deliverr and large scale enterprise resource platforms, negotiate contract agreements, and close business
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the Mid-Market and Enterprise Team
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Legal and Engineering to improve our product offering and do whatever is necessary to acquire large scale clients
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance (8+ Years)
- Fulfillment, B2B sales and/or experience of working in, or selling into online retail brands (2+ years)
- Ability to independently build and manage an enterprise sales pipeline (No BDR’s!)
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling 20-25/day, Linkedin Navigator, marketing drip campaigns and more
- Expert knowledge and experience working with online websites (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, etc) that do at least 1k orders/day
- Excellent qualification and analytical skills to help isolate pain points and find areas of opportunity where fast/free delivery makes sense
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions
- Working knowledge and understanding of marketplace retailers such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
- Technical knowledge of channel integration tools, ERPs, and backend inventory management platforms utilized by Top 500 businesses
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!