Program Manager, Enterprise Growth
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
Part coach, consultant, GM, operations lead and product expert, our Deliverr Growth Program Managers are continually focused on helping our largest merchants succeed and grow with Deliverr.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for monthly order volume driven across a critical section of our largest merchants, lead crucial initiatives to drive engagement and retention.
- Negotiate long term contracts and agreements with merchants and partners to form lasting business relationships and insure mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Identify high growth opportunities across enterprise merchants, leveraging knowledge about your merchants’ business priorities, multiple sources of data across our CRM, business intelligence tools and in depth knowledge of Deliverr programs.
- Understand data requests and reporting needs for enterprise customers. Build out reports and collaborate with data science team to enable growth and streamline management via data.
- Collaborate with customers to generate inbound and outbound forecasts, sharing with Operations and Engineering staff to insure necessary processes and checks are in place to ensure seamless execution.
- Develop low-touch, highly automated processes to manage your enterprise merchant segment. Coordinate with operations and engineering, where necessary, to improve merchant experience and reduce friction of doing business with Deliverr.
- Consolidate and present feedback from merchants within your segment to share with our Product, Engineering, and Pricing teams to better improve our product.
- Build and maintain strong and trusting customer relationships.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience as a director / GM at a fast growing ecommerce or technology company.
- GM of your business attitude - take the lead in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches for increasing merchant business on Deliverr.
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Very comfortable with modern software products and have a solid technical aptitude to understand new products and platforms.
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
- Proficiency in SQL
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!