SMB Sales Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12B fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
- Be directly responsible for hiring and coaching new and current account executives.
- Continuously optimizes the sales process of their team to maximize success in a given month and quarter.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and hold team members accountable to metrics set by upper management.
- Partner with AE’s to help prospect, outreach and close accounts of all sizes.
- Work cross functionally with leads in other departments to maximize the effectiveness of Deliverr’s product offerings.
- 3+ years of sales management experience.
- 3+ years in a relevant sales role.
- Great organization and ability to manage multiple tasks and people.
- Leads by example and owns all results of their team; First one in, last one out mentality.
- Puts the customer first in all situations regardless of the sale.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of eCommerce multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart and fulfillment and direct to consumer sites like Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Strong technical knowledge of channel integration tools.
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in, or selling into online retail.
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!