Warehouse Learning and Performance Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
Roles and Responsibilities
We are seeking a forward-thinking learning and development guru and experienced program manager to elevate our operations performance and warehouse partnership throughout our fulfillment network!You will design and implement learning programs from scratch, in order to scale our operations across regions. You will have both internal and external-facing responsibilities. You will oversee all learning and development programs that span the entire lifecycle of a warehouse partnership. The chief purpose of this role is to bring out the best of every employee on the Operations team and the best of every warehouse partner!
What you'll do
- Be an integral part of our Operations team at Deliverr and work closely with all Deliverr teams, including Growth, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance
- Actively lead projects focused on aligning learning and development solutions with business priorities of the Operations team
- Working backwards from business goals and identified gaps in performance metrics, define learning and development strategies in collaboration with senior leadership
- Lead the design, development, pilot, delivery and evaluation of innovative learning solutions that support our warehouse partnership and improve warehouse performance
- Right-size your solution by balancing needs and realities
- Drive content development to maximize knowledge acquisition while minimizing operational burden for the team and warehouse partners
- Audit and update content to ensure alignment with policies and standard operating procedures, frequently evaluate content efficacy
- Provide functional expertise to identify, research and resolve complex and unique problems related to learning and performance
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 8+ years of related experience, with 5+ years of demonstrated, end-to-end program management experience in learning and development
- Experienced user for data analysis tools, such as Excel and Pivot Tables; familiar with advanced analytical tools, such as Metabase, SQL
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to identify themes and develop compelling recommendations
- Excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and/or quality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen ability to distinguish internal versus external problem sources to properly focus the correct resources to resolve issues quickly
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup environment and work independently or in teams
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Ability to travel for your programs or to work with our warehouse partners up to 25%
- Advanced degrees in learning and development, organizational psychology, human resources or related field.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!