Sales Account Executive
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
What you'll do:
- Be directly responsible for developing new opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals with clients $1M to 10M in revenue
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the team.
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our product offering and seller experience.
- Help us form new relationships with bigger website brands and marketplace sellers.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance.
- Ability to independently build and manage a sales pipeline. Very organized process.
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling 20-25/day.
- Excellent qualification, proposing, negotiating, and closing skills using limited resources/subsidies
- Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions.
- B2B sales experience selling to e-commerce businesses and merchants.
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Shopify and more.
- Understanding of social media marketing, CPA/ROAS, and how fast delivery speeds can help improve advertising campaigns
Bonus points for:
- Technical knowledge of channel integration tools.
- Working knowledge of fulfillment, supply chain and logistics.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Mandarin.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!