Content Marketing Manager
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will own the Deliverr blog and both long-form and short-form written content across our various distribution channels, such as paid social. You will scale our organic reach through content and help make Deliverr a recognizable partner in every brand's eCommerce journey.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a content strategy and manage our editorial calendar to help Deliverr rank for high-reach and high-impact organic search terms for eCommerce
- Triage both long-form and short-form copywriting between yourself and a group of copywriting partners - ensuring brand consistency and quality
- Standardize Deliverr brand copy to be used across channels, including the website, partner websites, email, and more
- Help evolve our content mix by identifying new content types, topics, and mediums to grow our organic reach
- Work closely with brand marketing and performance marketing teams to ensure brand consistency across channels
- Research industry trends, conduct interviews with existing and non-Deliverr merchants, and learn about their pain points in operations, logistics,and eCommerce as a whole.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong portfolio of blog articles or other long-form content
- 3+ years of content marketing experience at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree in communications, english, or similar
- Project management skills using Asana or similar tool
- Experience using
Bonus points for:
- Experience as a Content Marketer at a B2B or eCommerce company
- Experience working with designers
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!