Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
- Own the look, feel, and user experience of our user-facing application.
- Create and implement user flows, and user interface specifications in collaboration with product management and engineering teams.
- Conduct usability tests to validate design ideas.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Create and maintain a design system for our product(s).
- 5+ years of experience with end-to-end UI and UX design.
- Experience with a UX design process.
- Rock star skills with design tools: Sketch, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience maintaining and enhancing design for web applications.
- Created and maintained design systems.
- Experience conducting user research and user interviews.
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS, email).
- Technically fluent, comfortable working closely with engineering.
- Experience with digital analytics platforms, such as FullStory, Mixpanel, etc.
- Bonus points for knowing CSS.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!