Events and Partner Marketing Coordinator
Large online marketplaces like Amazon have trained consumers to expect products delivered to their doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers within 1-2 days. Deliverr's mission is to enable any seller, regardless of size, to delight their customers with fast and affordable cost-effective fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As an Events and Partner Marketing Coordinator you will help execute Deliverr’s virtual and in-person events. You will help organize Deliverr’s internal educational webinars, and our yearly flagship conference, Discoverr. You will also help coordinate our attendance at external events, both virtual and in-person. Overall, you will be a core element of our Brand Marketing team and help grow Deliverr’s brand awareness.
If you get excited thinking about joining a company on a mission to deliver products everywhere in the world within two days - we’re looking for you.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct research on upcoming events and upkeep Deliverr’s event marketing schedule
- Execute Deliverr’s flagship event, the Discoverr conference, from planning to day-of logistics - work with Product team to coordinate content, designers to build assets, and any other task to make the conference a success
- End-to-end execution of partner webinars, virtual conferences, internal webinars, and in-person conferences including coordinating slide-deck development, registration page set up, scheduling speakers, dry-runs, etc.
- Coordinate webinar promotion through contacting Delverr’ co-marketing partners, and working internally with the Marketing team
- Coordinate partner participation in Deliverr co-marketing opportunities, such as newsletter promotion and blog exchanges
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Asana or similar project management tools
- Experience coordinating marketing events including webinars and in-person events; this could include your college experience
- Best in-class organization and execution skills - you are able to coordinate multiple stakeholders and projects, document progress, identify blockers, and be proactive
- Degree in marketing, digital communications, economics or similar
- Experience working with Hubspot or other CRM tools
Bonus points for:
- Experience as an events coordinator at a B2B or eCommerce company
- Experience developing external facing slide-decks and other long-form and visual marketing content
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!