Operations Program Analyst - WMS Integration Specialist
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
What you'll do:
- Be an integral part of our Operations team at Deliverr
- Be the end to end owner of one or more key projects that support Deliverr’s strategic direction to integrate with a variety of warehouse management solutions
- Work with stakeholders to develop and define project scope, short and long term goals and outline/drive the project plan for achieving those goals on time
- Lead execution on all relevant steps to develop and turn the the team vision into reality
- Work closely with all Deliverr teams, including Growth, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Influence, define and help prioritize resolution of systemic problems, contributing directly to roadmaps for our Engineering and Growth teams
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, business or related field
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and/or quality
- Experience with WMS application implementation and warehouse processes, such as receiving, putaway, picking, shipping, inventory control and replenishment
- Experience in process analysis, design and documentation
- Perform troubleshooting, debugging and testing of application software
- Conduct issue review meetings with appropriate resources.
- Establish priorities and execute to achieve results.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup environment and work independently or in teams
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Master’s degree or MBA in supply chain, engineering, business
- 2+ years of experience working with data analysis tools, such as Excel and Pivot Tables; experience with advanced analytical tools, such as Macros, SQL, Metabase, etc. to create actionable insights and reports is highly desirable
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!