Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
What you'll do:
- Be an integral part of our Operations team.
- Be the end to end owner of 1 or more key initiative programs that support Deliverr’s strategic direction with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Develop and define program scope, short and long term goals, KPIs, and outline/drive the project plan for achieving those goals on time.
- Lead execution on all relevant steps to develop and turn the program’s vision into reality including, where necessary:
- sourcing external partners
- negotiating contracts
- conducting pilot tests
- developing training materials
- hiring and managing a team
- creating budgets
- modeling projections
- measuring, analyzing and reporting on all KPIs to stakeholder team
- owning any and all communication related to the program, internally and externally
- Work closely with all Deliverr teams, including Growth, Engineering, Data Science, and Finance.
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Influence, define and help prioritize resolution of systemic problems, contributing directly to roadmaps for our Engineering and Growth teams.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, business or related field.
- 3+ years in investment banking, management consulting or high growth tech startup, OR 5-7 years of professional experience in Fulfillment and Distribution Operations in a program management, product management or business intelligence role
- 2+ years of experience working with data analysis tools, such as Excel and Pivot Tables; experience with advanced analytical tools, such as Macros, SQL, Tableau, etc. to create actionable insights and reports is highly desirable
- Demonstrated excellence in collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and/or quality.
- Razor sharp analytical skills and attention to detail with extensive experience working in spreadsheets and pooling through data to identify trends and draw strategic conclusions.
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen ability to distinguish internal versus external problem sources to properly focus the correct resources to resolve issues quickly.
- Exceptional prioritization skills to ensure timely resolutions that are appropriate for the severity and impact of the situation
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly growing, startup environment and work independently or in teams.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Personable and collaborative; strong affinity for working cross-functionally.
- Experience working with SQL, creating and running reports.
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals.
- Ability to travel for your programs or to work with our warehouse partners up to 25%.
Bonus points for:
- Master’s degree or MBA in supply chain, engineering, business.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!