Director of SMB/Mid-Market Customer Success
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As Director of SMB/Mid-Market Customer Success, you will be responsible for hitting overall order volume targets for SMB and Mid-market customer segments on Deliverr. You will have a General Manager disposition to manage and aggressively grow your portfolio of business. You will have a strong bias for action to bring multiple internal group together to achieve results for our merchant base.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for monthly order volume driven across the entire SMB & Mid-Market active merchant base (growing 10x YoY), leading crucial initiatives to drive engagement and retention.
- Attract, hire and manage a team of talented Customer Success Managers, each of whom will manage 800+ accounts.
- Be responsible for Deliverr’s overall catalog health, identifying strategic skus along with critical gaps in inventory coverage.
- Do active quarterly planning and forecasting and craft execution plans to hit the goals.
- Lead strategy for segmenting merchants, assigning merchants to Customer Success Managers and creating monthly goals for each segment.
What we’re looking for
- 7+ years of experience, ideally as a Director of Customer Success or Head of Account Management, Director of Business Operations & Strategy experience at an SMB startup
- GM Attitude - Strong bias for action to do what it takes to hit numbers. Align operations, engineering and data science team to drive initiatives that will help drive merchant success on Deliverr.
- Experience in attracting, hiring, training and managing a team
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company
- Highly analytical, deep experience with reporting tools and ability to pull reports, analyze and get insights.
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Shopify or eCommerce fulfillment
- Proficiency in SQL
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!