Enterprise Account Executive
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be one of the founding members of our enterprise segment and help lay the foundation of the Enterprise team. This role will play a major role in crafting our Enterprise outbound strategy, building the foundation for acquiring large e-commerce sites, and being a pillar of experience for all Enterprise Account Executives. As a core member of our Enterprise sales team, you'll report directly to our VP of Enterprise.
What You'll Do:
- Be directly responsible for developing new enterprise opportunities (focusing on online brands generating over $75M in revenue annually on their website).
- Own a list of named accounts and be responsible for prospecting and selling into those accounts using structured frameworks like MEDICC and BANT
- Manage a named list of accounts, with a focus on our key categories. Create territory and account plans showing how you will hit your annual revenue targets
- Generate detailed cost analysis pricing to show how the value of Deliverr’s platform creates a positive return on investment for the business.
- Navigate complex sales cycles with CEOs, COOs, Heads of Supply Chain, and Marketing to secure commitments and inventory from net new accounts
- Deliver an accurate forecast for revenue and keep the information up to date in our CRM
- Ensure all aspects of client onboarding are covered (inventory prep, integration, packaging, order exception handling, etc) for a smooth transition, in partnership with our Onboarding and Operations Teams
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Engineering to improve our product offering and do whatever is necessary to acquire large-scale clients.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solutions, understanding of API value prop, and success on seven-figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Ability to independently build and manage an enterprise sales pipeline
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling, LinkedIn Navigator, marketing drip campaigns, and more.
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce and Big Commerce EBay, Amazon, Walmart.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!