Seller Support Coordinator- Outbounds
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to deliver products to their customers cost-effectively. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As an Outbounds Support assists merchants with inquiries regarding their orders, claims, and billing. Ongoing initiatives include:
- International shipping
- Box-packaging specifications
- Lost package re-ships
- Branded packaging
What You’ll Do:
- Be an integral part of our Growth team, enabling Merchants to make effective use of our platform
- Learn the ins and outs of our business so you can handle any questions
- Field requests and support tickets from our Merchants and partners
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and communicate the resolution of Merchant issues, piecing together the end-to-end story
- Review exceptions to identify trends and expose prime opportunities to improve our operations and increase customer satisfaction
- Track learnings and best practices to contribute to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Help us prioritize the resolution of systemic problems, working with our Operations and Engineering teams
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of customer support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Personable and loves speaking with others via email and chat
Bonus Points For:
- Ecommerce/Logistics experience
- Experience working with Engineering teams and deep-diving complex issues
- Strong problem-solving skills + great attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a rapid growth environment
- Incredibly hardworking and shows initiative
- Experience working with spreadsheets, Slack, Postman, support, and engineering ticketing systems like ZenDesk and Asana
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!