Strategic Account Executive
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Strategic Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling to our prospective Mid Market prospects and customers as a trusted advisor. You will work within a fast paced and collaborative team who are committed to democratizing logistics for all merchants. The right candidate will be customer focused, sell with a point of view, and will be equipped to help build our sales motion as we continue to move up market.
What you'll do:
- Be directly responsible for finding and developing new opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and closing deals with clients $10M to $1B in revenue
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan to maximize your book of business
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share best practices with other members of the team
- Work cross-functionally with various stakeholders in Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Engineering to improve our product offering and seller experience
- Help us form new partnerships with large ecommerce brands
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6+ years minimum of software sales experience. 2 years minimum in e-commerce sales is a nice-to-have. Proven record of consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Ability and enthusiasm to independently build a sales pipeline through outreach including emails, social media, and phone calls.
- Track record of team selling and collaborating with BDRs to create pipeline and Product Teams to find the best solution for customers
- Experience with building a ROI as part of your sales process
- Excellent time management skills to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Excellent listening, communication, and closing skills
- Innate curiosity
- Possesses the technical competency to understand Deliverr’s technical solutions and the logistics/ecommerce space whale building great relationships with highly technical or operational prospects
- Customer-centric mindset that leads to strong retention and expansion of revenue opportunities
- Proven ability to execute 7-figure deals
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!