Mid Market Sales Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Mid Market Sales Leader, you’ll be a critical part of our sales organization and report directly to our VP of Sales. You’ll play a major role in refining our outbound sales strategy and playbook, developing and leading our growing sales talent, and expanding our customer base across the most important segment within our sales organization.
What you'll do:
- Be directly responsible for the revenue growth results for your sales team, which is composed of high growth e-commerce companies.
- Be able to attract, recruit, and retain top talent.
- Continuously optimize the sales process of the team using industry best practices like MEDICC and BANT
- Motivate, inspire and hold team members accountable to metrics that are aligned to company success.
- Partner with MM AE’s to help strategize, co-pitch and close accounts of all sizes. Deals range from $200k - $15M.
- Be strategic enough to build a team and tactical enough to execute on a day to day basis. Engage with customers at the C Level in mid market and enterprise like organizations.
- Work cross functionally with leads in other departments to maximize the effectiveness of Deliverr’s product offerings.
- Execute on our go to market strategy that drives repeatable success in Deliverr’s core categories. Use data to inform investment decisions on territory planning and compensation design.
- Lead a forecast and pipeline management process with your team that fosters a culture of accountability and rewards results while giving the business the transparency it needs to plan ahead.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sales management experience preferred with a heavy emphasis on top performance in pipeline generation and managing longer, high complexity sales cycles
- 4+ years closing experience in a solution selling type of sale where multiple stakeholders are involved and ROI needs to be proven.
- Great organization and ability to manage multiple tasks and people.
- Leads by example and owns all results of their team.
- Have a customer centric focus with a consultative sales philosophy.
- Strong technical knowledge of ERPs and channel integration tools like Netsuite
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and passion to coach others
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of eCommerce direct to consumer sites like Shopify and BigCommerce, and some knowledge of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, and Walmart would be a plus.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!