Senior Manager - New Customer Growth
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
We are looking for a talented manager to join our fast growing New Customer Growth organization. The Senior Manager - New Customer Growth will lead a team of Implementation Consultants, New Program Managers, and Solutions Architects.
The mission of the New Customer Growth organization is to:
- Create a consistent merchant onboarding experience that improves time and scale of ramp, delighting our customers
- Make fast and seamless onboarding a measurable differentiator for the business, accelerating customer acquisition and prioritizing immediate scale for new customers
- Create a dedicated, cross-functional team committed to smooth the onboarding process and build trust with complex brands
- Develop standardized workflows and repeatable resources to create consistent and stable experiences for our new customers
You will build a cross-functional team dedicated to the ramp and success of our new customers. You will directly assist in building strategic relationships with our customers and ensuring their successful onboarding on the Deliverr platform across multiple product areas. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the New Customer Growth organization while also managing day-to-day operations, including opportunities to coach and mentor your team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about ensuring our customers are successful with Deliverr.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience in working with sophisticated customers, domain expertise in logistics / ERP, excellent communication skills and a track record of removing barriers for customer adoption. This role requires strong leadership, critical problem-solving, priority management and high EQ.
What you'll do:
- Directly manage and support a team to ensure we are hitting our team and company targets for revenue, while optimizing launch timelines for new accounts
- Support the growth and development of your team by hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive level relationships with key stakeholders
- Report and coach towards quarterly performance metrics for the team
- Work cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement new strategies that enable our rapidly growing team
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to help shape our product direction on behalf of our customers
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of sales or customer success experience, preferably within an eCommerce organization within the enterprise segment
- A proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team
- Experience building successful relationships with large accounts
- Lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- Proactive, clear, and compelling written and oral communication.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!