Black Friday and Cyber Monday are right around the corner and we want to make sure you’re completely prepared for the holiday rush! That starts with making sure you have enough inventory in stock so that you do not run out during peak shopping dates.
The holidays are fast approaching, so we want to remind our merchants of inbounding deadlines for the upcoming holidays. Here are the key dates.
- Cross Dock – Must arrive at the cross-dock prior to Monday, November 1st, 2021
- Direct – Must arrive at the Fulfillment Center prior to Monday, November 15th 2021
If you want your inventory available for sale by December 6th, your items must arrive at Crossdock or direct by November 19th.
Please note that these are arrival dates, not send-by dates.
During the holiday season many merchants face higher costs throughout their supply chains and increased carrier surcharges in addition to reduced speed and lower on-time delivery – which can also lead to an influx of customer service requests.
To help avoid that, Deliverr offers:
- The lowest rate increases in the industry
- A warehouse network that never stops moving, even during the holiday rush!
- Deliverr Freight offers discounted LTL (Less Than Truckload) rates
We can’t wait to help you fulfill your holiday orders and get you on track for an incredible new wave of sales!