Director of Marketing
- Oversee Deliverr’s content, ads, partner and affiliate marketing initiatives to exceed sign up and cost per signup goal
- Manage the day-to-day execution, optimization and reporting of various marketing campaigns
- Implement a full attribution methodology across various marketing initiatives to have a clear view on the cost and value per lead for each channel and initiative
- Build long term marketing strategy, execution plan and forecast to support the rapid scaling goals of Deliverr
- Build a content strategy and plan to position Deliverr as a thought leader in the marketplace merchant space
- Rapidly expand the partner and affiliate marketing program to exceed signups
- Manage SEO and Ad agencies to sign up and performance goals
- Own the entire merchant onboarding process for marketing signups, leveraging content and email campaigns
- 7+ years of B2B Marketing experience in the SMB space
- Highly quantitative, deep experience in attribution and marketing analytics
- Prior experience in or managing content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Prior experience in scaling ad spend at a startup
- Comfortable with managing remote/freelance operators and agencies
- Hands on with producing content ideas, emails, ads, one pagers and case studies
- Experience in eCommerce or fulfillment
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!