Marketing Operations Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Marketing Operations Manager you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. You’ll enable operational excellence by driving efficiency, process improvement, and scale. The marketing operations manager will have a deep interest and love for analyzing and understanding data to inform marketing decisions, you are agile and have a passion for data, metrics, and reporting.
What you'll do:
- Refine tools and run processes that allow the marketing team to operate efficiently and effectively and achieve our team’s and company's strategic goals
- Maintain, optimize, and integrate a set of marketing tech stacks, including Hubspot, Marketo and Outreach. You will work closely with business partners across the organization to drive key quarterly OKRs
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, intent platforms, chatbot, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Manage operational marketing budget trend and forecast
- Create and maintain metrics dashboard on marketing effectiveness, ROI, and business/pipeline impact
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and coordinate execution plans for marketing campaigns across acquisition, engagement, and partnership.
- Help manage Marketing deliverables, ensuring projects are on deadline and assets are consistent.
- Guide and track delivery of ongoing marketing pipeline, run recurring stand-ups and find ways to unblock issues across functions
- Work closely with Finance to monitor monthly spend and facilitate reviews with teams to continually manage and modify allocated budgets as needed
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of marketing automation and operational experience as a power user/admin in Marketing Operations or similar department
- Strong communication skills to effectively disseminate priorities and strategy to different functions across the company
- Experience with maintaining a strong marketing workflow
- A high level of organization, creativity and attention to detail
- The ability to manage competing priorities, cope with rapid change and calmly adapt when new, time-sensitive priorities arise unexpectedly
- Experience in project management tools like Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.
- HubSpot marketing platform expertise
- Data-driven approach and analytical skills to isolate patterns, trends, or flags to make business-improving decisions
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to take ownership of managed initiatives
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!