Customer Success & Engagement Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
Part coach, project manager, consultant, GM and product expert, our Deliverr Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our merchants grow with Deliverr.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for revenue growth and customer retention results for your assigned customers of 30 - 70 Accounts who comprise of the top 20% of revenue-producing customers
- Be responsible for influencing good results in our NPS and CSAT scores across your customer base
- Identify high potential cross-sell opportunities across your customer Accounts, leveraging multiple sources of data across our CRM and business intelligence tools
- Develop a strategic territory plan across your Account book to ensure all customers are engaged regularly based on need
- Provide value added information in all communications
- Be a project manager in solving problems with your customers and with cross functional internal stakeholders
- Proactively engage via phone, slack, email with your merchants on a regular basis and hold formal Business Reviews to ensure you are acting as a Trusted Advisor
- Consolidate and present feedback from merchants within your segment to share with our Product, Engineering, and Pricing teams to better improve our product.
- Will be responsible to achieving quota targets on retention and growth
What You’ll Need
- 3-7 years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or sales organization at a high growth technology, logistics, or ecommerce company
- GM of your business attitude - take the lead in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches for increasing merchant business on Deliverr.
- Excellent consultative, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship building skills. Flexible and comfortable in the environment of a rapidly growing company.
- Very comfortable with modern software products and have a solid technical aptitude to understand new products and platforms.
Bonus Points If
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart or e-commerce fulfillment
- Proficiency in SQL
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!