Onboarding Warehouse Manager
- Travel to potential warehouses to determine if they’re a fit for the warehouse partner network
- Responsible for identifying potential Warehouse Management Service providers
- Build relationships with potential warehouse partners (3PL’s)
- Understand the pros and cons of multiple Warehouse Management Systems
- Work across multiple departments to ensure a smooth integration to the Deliverr warehouse partner network
- Upon completion of integration, facilitate the transition of warehouse partners to Operations Managers
- Proven project management skills
- Strong fulfillment warehouse background (inventory control, process efficiencies, etc)
- Willing to travel frequently, 4-5 trips per quarter
- Basic understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- 2-3 years experience in a Sales role with warehouse background
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!