Director of People Operations
As Director of People Operations (HR) at Deliverr you will be responsible for the recruitment, development, motivation and retention of our global team. You will scale Deliverr’s human resource operations while retaining a culture focused on our customers and employees. This is a new role and you’ll report to the CEO and be a member of the executive team.
Ideal candidates understand People Operations is a key strategic function and take a holistic view of the employee lifecycle from hire to exit. They will take a data-driven approach to making Deliverr an amazing place to work. They will ensure the employee experience is aligned with Deliverr’s key cultural values: Be an owner; Be honest and direct; Be lean; Be curious, and Put customers first.
What you'll do:
- Build and lead all people operations functions
- Lead recruiting team
- Create and manage benefits and compensation plans
- Implement learning and development programs
- Create levels, compensation and bonus plan for the company
- Build and execute performance review and upleveling processes
- Maintain a workplace of respect and inclusion for Deliverr’s diverse team
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Be an advocate for employees and resolve employee relations issues
- Be a trusted strategic partner and advisor to the CEO, senior leadership and management teams
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in scaling complex, fast-moving organizations
- 10+ years of progressive HR or People Ops leadership experience
- Breadth to develop high-level strategy as well as dig into analytical details
- Thought leadership and best practices in People Ops
- Demonstrated leadership, strong personal presence and bias-for-action
- Focus on details and strong execution based on data-driven analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!