- Provide timely, thorough solutions for technical issues reported with our platform and services.
- Follow case management procedures including updating tickets, communicating with customers, escalating issues to the engineering and operations teams in order to provide our customers with excellent service.
- Manage individual and team project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Be a full business owner: shape the foundation of the product and business that you work on.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
- Insatiable Curiosity, Undying Passion and Ownership to take on hard, real-world problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Willingness to go outside of your comfort zone to find solutions.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or another related technical degree..
- Prior experience in Supply Chain, Fulfillment, Logistics, Shipping and Warehouse technologies.
- Machine learning, operations research and optimization, developing large software systems, logistics & fulfillment industry, pricing algorithms, shipping technology.
- Rich github or hackathon accolades or other ways you can show that you love to code.
- React and Redux for UI.
- Independent Service Oriented Architectures with services composed of:
- Java, Spring and MySQL RDS.
- Node, Typescript, MySQL RDS.
- DynamoDB for integration services
- SQS for queuing.
- We run on AWS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!