Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will own automated CRM flows to drive merchant acquisition and lifetime value. You will develop a deep understanding of our merchant segments and have a strong empathy for their business needs. This will enable you to create tailored workflows for each segment — empowering merchants with the knowledge and resources they need to grow with Deliverr. You will put our merchants first by sourcing, developing, and sharing content that is highly relevant to each segment and their respective life-cycle stage.
You will work cross-functionally across marketing, sales, data science and product. For instance, you will work closely with the content marketing team to source material for your tailored email campaigns. You will also collaborate with the sales team to optimize touchpoints with our merchants and streamline messaging.
What you'll do:
- Own merchant communication strategy across email, in-app messaging, and other mediums to convert signups to active merchants on Deliverr.
- Build in-depth personas for each merchant segment through interviews, primary data analysis, research on industry trends, and collaboration with sales/marketing teams - you will have deep empathy for each segment’s business needs and what content they need to help grow with Deliverr.
- Craft highly tailored communication workflows to drive merchants through each onboarding stage and enable a delightful onboarding experience.
- Identify drop-off points in the merchant acquisition and activation flows and develop approaches to address them.
- Continuously run A/B testing to optimize email messaging and content.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of validated experience developing email marketing programs at a high-growth startup or technology company.
- Degree in marketing, digital communications, economics or similar field.
- Hyper-aware of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and various privacy laws.
- Experience working with Hubspot and other CRM tools for automated email campaign execution.
- Strong data-analysis skills with MS excel including pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Strong experimentation toolkit, with experience developing and executing A/B tests.
Bonus points for:
- Experience executing B2B lifecycle/email marketing campaigns
- Experience creating reports with SQL.
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!