Business Development Representative
Large marketplaces like Amazon have trained us to expect products delivered to our doorsteps within 1-2 days at no extra cost. As a result, millions of sellers on other marketplaces are falling behind, unable to cost-effectively deliver products to their customers. Our mission is to transform the $8-12T fragmented and outdated logistics industry, and build an intelligent, asset-lite network that enables any online seller to offer fast, affordable fulfillment.
How we arrived at Deliverr is different — we are violinists, economists, ex-consultants, journalists, and more. What unites us together is the Deliverr factor: a bias for action, curiosity, and entrepreneurial ownership. We're looking for intelligent, driven, and passionate people to help make our vision a reality. We’re based in the heart of San Francisco and building teams around the globe — backed by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms. If you are excited about joining a people-first company that is driven to power the future of online retail, — we're looking for you. Are you ready?
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you’ll be a core member of our sales team and report directly to one of our BDR Sales Managers. You’ll play a major role in crafting our outbound sales strategy and building the foundation for our seller acquisition efforts. You'll have some warm inbound leads but will mostly be tasked with fostering relationships with colder leads provided by Deliverr.
What you'll do:
- Be directly responsible for developing new opportunities with clients and managing the sales pipeline of 300+ top accounts–typically resulting in 40-60 smart dials every day
- Responsible for building the front end of the sale funnel via cold outreach, social selling, campaigns, etc.
- Research potential clients and identify key information to prepare Account Executives for sales demos
- Schedule and conduct initial qualification and discovery calls using BANT to accelerate deals through initial sales stages
- Raise awareness and generate interest through a variety of outreach including but not limited to calls, emails, video, and social outreach
- Continuously optimize your sales process and workflow and share your best practices with other members of the team.
- Help us form new relationships with bigger website brands
- Strategize with core Account Executives on how to attack specific verticals
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of sales experience, 1 year in e-commerce sales preferred.
- Proven track record of strong prospecting sales experience
- Understands basic qualification standards (BANT, MEDDIC)
- Prospect a sales pipeline via smart calling 40-60 contacts/day, and/or local methods
Deliverr is featured in LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups List!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected status. Deliverr is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities through the hiring process.
Comprehensive benefits for hard working teams.
You’ll have a tough challenge to tackle, so we make sure you’re covered!